condition: new delivery available engine hours (total): 0 length overall (LOA): 33 make / manufacturer: Henley Boat Manufacturing model name / number: H3312LC propulsion type: power year manufactured: 2020
We fly our customers to Henley Boats to sea trial and approve their vessel before delivery...
Leasing or Financing available
33' x 12' Henley Landing Craft with stability booklet - rated for 6 crew + 8,000 lbs cargo
- Self bailing deck
- 4,000 lb bollard
- 100 gallon fuel tank
- (2) batteries with switch
- Fuel filters
- 6' x 7' cabin (unfinished) with 2 seats forward and box bench storage seat across the rear of the cabin
- 8' wide front ramp
- Garmin electronics package: 15" screen, Radar, Depth Sounder, GPS, VHF Radio (installed)
- (2) Yamaha 225 hp 4 stroke (rigged and installed) with controls & SS props ( Boat is rated for maximum 700 hp total)
- Engine guard at stern
- Navigation lights
- SeaStar hydraulic steering
- (6) switch breaker panel
- Protective wire mesh on rear windows
- remote hydraulic Hydro-Jacks (installed) - for lifting outboards higher when loading heavy cargo so not to flood power-heads
- Etch bottom of hull to waterline and apply (2) coats of Epoxy Primer and (2) coats of Interlux bottom paint
With the 225 hp Yamaha's: Cruise speed light - 42 mph / Top speed - 50 mph
Price: $228,400.00 plus applicable taxes
Call or email for your free quote.
We offer Commercial leasing and Financing.
All aluminum, self bailing decks.
We are extremely competitive producing the strongest (fully framed) aluminum hull.
Welded aluminum boats by HENLEY since 1970. Lapstrake or Flatplate aluminum sides
Only the best craftsmanship and quality is put into every Henley Boat.
Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB), Certified only work in our plant.
Crew Boats / Water Taxi's, Landing Crafts, Barges, Ferries.
We custom build your vessel to meet your exact needs.
References given upon request.
Henley has never had a hull crack since it began in 1970 and offers a Lifetime Hull limited warranty Worldwide.
Dealer for Hiab Cranes / Hamilton Jets / all make of diesels and gas power options along with all electronic manufacturers.
We are the only builders currently using the Roll-Form Lapstrake process in a Welded Aluminum Boat in the World.
Lighter material can be used as the lapstrake strengthens the material at every bend
Allows for a dry ride in rough water as the lapstrakes diffuse water and spray to the side
Coupled with our framing at 16" centers the lapstrake side provides the strongest combination for hull stability, and damage resistance from dock strikes, etc.
Our side still remains one piece and lapstraking is done using a roll-forming process as opposed to a plain side. The lapstrake will never twist or distort from abuse or misuse
Chine cracking is never an issue with our lapstaking and framing process
Henley builds custom Crew Boats/Taxi, Landing Craft, Ferries, all up to 80+ feet (since 1970).
Henley Boat Mfg.
Building aluminum boats since 1970
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers