Location: Nanaimo, Kamloops, Prince George and Mission, B.C (four positions, one in each location)
Wage: $52,000.00-$56,400.00 per year plus benefits
Start date: May 31, 2021
Are you a highly experienced and organized Program Coordinator who is looking to take the next step in your career?
Stillwater Consulting Ltd. is looking for one exceptional individual for each of the following regions: Nanaimo, Kamloops, Prince George and Mission, BC to assist in the coordination of Stillwater training programs. The Program Coordinator reports directly to the Program Director and is responsible for duties related to the safe and successful operation of Stillwater programs. This position requires high-level communication, organizational and time management skills, and requires extended periods of time in the field during training activities. The Program Coordinator works with students, instructors, project stakeholders and management personnel to ensure the successful completion of each project.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
• Student support and communication
• Program planning and logistics
• Recruitment of training participants
• Post-program student follow-up
• Risk management and site assessment
• Support for instructors
• Transport of students and equipment
• First aid support
• Program instruction and delivery support
• Equipment maintenance and inventory
• Professional development and training
• Networking and public relations with employers and project stakeholders.
• Other tasks as required
Stillwater Consulting is a company that highly values teamwork and collaboration amongst all staff and subcontractors to create and maintain a supportive, productive and fun work environment. Stillwater believes in supporting life-long learning and encourages employees to identify training and learning opportunities that will improve employee performance and create opportunities for advancement in the company.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
• Background in outdoor education, forestry, natural science or related field
• Experience with program coordination and facilitation
• Valid Class 4 or higher drivers license
• Occupational First Aid Level 3 (preferred)
• Strong communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to diagnose and repair basic field equipment
• Competent in use of field and office technology, including (but not limited to) computers, tablets, GPS, radio, word processing and printing/scanning
• Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to adapt to unforeseen circumstances
• Strong work ethic and ability to work independently
Please submit your resume and cover letter in PDF format to show contact info
. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
About Stillwater Consulting:
At Stillwater Consulting, we believe in supporting and facilitating the development of sustainable communities. Since 2012, we’ve successfully partnered with companies, communities and post-secondary institutions across British Columbia to provide business solutions and address skill gaps. Demonstrating in-depth knowledge of the forest industry, we’ve become the provincial leader in forestry training by providing innovative, comprehensive and highly-effective programs that are carefully designed to meet the needs of local employers. With a focus on experiential learning, our training programs take place outside the traditional classroom setting, enabling students to get outdoors and develop practical skills. With team members working remotely and in satellite offices across British Columbia, Stillwater’s sustainable approach to business extends into our company culture as well. Our innovative, flexible company policies focus on helping employees find the right balance between challenging, rewarding work and a healthy, fulfilling lifestyle.
Learn more at www.stillwaterconsultingltd.com.
• Extended health care
• Flexible working hours
• Vacation & paid time off
• Casual dress
• Wellness programs
• Company events & social hours
• Health and Fitness bonus
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers