Job Posting – Floor Manager / Assistant Manager
QR Code Link to This Post
BROWNS SOCIALHOUSE Prince George
Now Hiring a Floor Manager
Prince George is eager to find the newest member of their dynamic team. The Floor Manager position has huge growth potential and will challenge your leadership values and commitment to service excellence. More than anything we want to find that special someone who drives positivity promotes quality and consistency and enjoys long walks on the beach…
You love to …
· Have Fun
· Assist in the day-to-day leadership and management of a casual-fine dining restaurant
· Maintain and support the high standard of quality represented in our Food and Beverage programs.
· Co-ordinate and conduct pre-shift meetings and maintain daily communication for Food, Wine and Beverage details as they relate to service.
· Develop and maintain staff's product knowledge through ongoing training with the utilization of seminars and tastings.
· Culture a positive work environment where staff development and good work are recognized.
You should have…
· At least two years of management experience working in the restaurant industry
· Excellent interpersonal skills, guest service, and oral/written communication skills
· Strong computer and office administration skills
· The ability to train effectively and execute to deliver a great guest experience
· A passion for food, beverage and all things related to the restaurant business
· An ability to build and foster relationships
· High attention to detail
· A true passion for perfecting Guest Experiences and People Development.
Candidates may email resumes to this ad. Visit us online at www.brownssocialhouse.com to learn more about our exciting restaurants.
We thank all candidates for their applications, however, we will contact only those we intend to interview.