Are you looking for a rewarding career working with Youth? Milieu has exciting
QR Code Link to This Post
career opportunities for you! Apply today to discover the life changing difference
you can make!
Milieu Children & Family Services is hiring Child and Youth Workers for Full Time, Part
Time, and Casual positions.
When applying, please indicate the following on your resume:
• Your 3 years minimum combined education and relevant experience associated with community social services
• If you have a valid BC class 4 or 5 driver's license
• Your weekly availability to take shifts
Milieu is committed to person-centered support and seeks to foster independence, build
relationships, and increase community inclusion and citizenship opportunities for those we
serve. Our mission is “to empower and support people as valued, contributing citizens in
Applicants should have the ability and/or be willing to learn how to work as part of a team,
problem solving skills, crisis intervention skills, as well as have written and verbal
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• A diploma in human/social services or a related discipline or an acceptable
combination of education and experience.
• A minimum of two year experience working with individuals with developmental
disabilities and/or physical/medical/behavioral support needs or an equivalent
combination of education, training, and experience.
• Negative TB test Clearance
• Food Safe Certification
• Criminal Record Check for Children and Vulnerable Adults (Provincial)
• Clear Health Certificate
• Valid First Aid and CPR certification
• Class 5 or where required class 4 unrestricted driver’s license
• Clear and Current Driver’s Abstract.
• Mandt Certification (Available training upon successful application)
To qualify for this position you must have a previously completed government criminal
record check. Those without a completed Criminal Record Check will not be eligible for
This is a unionized position with the BCGEU grid 11
Current wage range: $20.78 to $24.20
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply through our online application at