CBI Home Health - HCA/LPN/RN Job Fair (Prince George & Surrounding Areas)
QR Code Link to This Post
If you strive to make a difference in people’s everyday lives by caring for them with compassion, dignity and respect, CBI Health Group has great opportunities for Health Care Aide (HCA)/Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Registered Nurse (RN). A vehicle is required for all field positions.
Thursday, November 14th, 2019 from 9:00AM to 1:00PM
Four Points by Sheraton - Room 317 1790 BC-97, Prince George, BC V2L 5L3
We are hiring for the following areas:
Prince George I Dawson Creek I Fort St John I Prince Rupert I Terrace I Vanderhoof I Houston I Kitimat I Fort St James I
Can’t make the job fair? Apply now:
show contact info
To take on a role, you must have:
• A Licensed Professional (HCA/LPN/RN)
• Clear Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening within the last 3 months.
• Evidence of a negative TB test within the last 12 months and an up-to-date Immunization Record.
• Availability to work days, evenings and every other weekend.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Proven interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Previous community experience is an asset.
As the largest network of integrated community health services in Canada we are proud to offer:
• Benefits • Flexible Hours • Paid Orientation Ongoing Learning • Training Opportunities