We are a lodging camp in Mackenzie, BC offering food and board to contractors. This is a temporary position from June 14th- June 28th.
QR Code Link to This Post
Accommodation, food and travel costs will be offered to those who do not live in the area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in the preparation and cooking of various food items
• Help measure and mix ingredients according to recipes using a variety of kitchen utensils and equipment.
• Bake, roast, broil and steam meats, fish, vegetables and other foods under guidance. Add seasoning to food during mixing or cooking under the instruction of others.
• Carve meat, portion food on serving plates, and add gravies, sauces and garnishes to fill orders as directed.
• Wash, peel, cut and shred fruits and vegetables and fruits.
• Maintain work area and equipment. Follow principles of sanitation and safety in handling food and equipment.
• Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
Please e-mail us with your resume.