try the craigslist app » Android iOS
favorite
favorite
hide
unhide
flag

Posted

print

$199900 / 1br - 800ft2 - 70 Acres with Cabin and Solar Power - Price Reduced! (Dunster)

123456789101112131415161718192021222324

1BR / 0Ba 800ft2

furnished
cottage/cabin
no laundry on site
off-street parking

Custom cabin ready to finish to your liking. Just under 800 sq ft. with a nice open floor plan on the main level and loft bedroom with roughed in balcony. Electric fridge, propane range, chest freezer and wood stove for heat. Comes with two 100lb propane tanks and 275 gallon (I think) water tank. Set up for year round living with complete solar power system and backup generator, wood shed, greenhouse, raised garden beds, chicken coop and rabbit hutches. Selling as is. Property does not have running water and there is no creek on the land.

The whole property is 100 acres. Buyer will own approx. 70 acres and 70% interest on title. The other 30 acres (and 30% interest on title which is not for sale) is on the other side of the highway. Your own private, large acreage to live on, just share the ownership on title. The other owners are very interested in subdividing next year so you would then have your own 70 acres and your whole own title (which will raise the value a lot!). Buy now and get a great deal! Located in Dunster, BC – 250km southeast of Prince George. For sale by owner. Asking $199,900. Reduced from $225,000. Make an offer. Estate Sale with probate already completed. Available immediately.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 7021944110

posted:

updated:

best of [?]