compensation: hourly wage + monthly commission based on sales employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Merchandiser contributes to the success of Bloomstar by providing exceptional customer service at partner stores. This includes merchandising products, freshness rotation; display set up and maintenance, cooler stocking/rotation, storage room organization and movement of product from storage to the sales floor.
This role will follow the company’s Merchandising systems, procedures and policies to meet the overall sales goals of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Merchandise store shelves, racks, coolers and displays with Bloomstar products.
· Keep back room stock in neat and orderly condition, ensure shelving cleanliness is maintained.
· Perform all assigned duties safely and productively.
· Complete required paperwork and processes in an accurate and timely manner.
· Receive and process shipments on time.
· Organize and maintain stockroom per company standards.
· Check in all visual elements and communicate missing/damaged pieces to Operations Supervisor.
· Communicate inventory issues/concerns to merchandising supervisor or store manager.
· Ensures store meets merchandising and maintenance standards.
· Ensures that customer service levels are met and exceeded beyond expectations at every opportunity.
· Re-merchandises according to sell-through, clarity of offer, and store concept.
· Works in compliance with Occupational Health and Safety Act and its regulations.
· Standing at length.
· Exposure to cooler.
· This is a regular part-time position with Tuesday and Wednesday.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers