compensation: $38 – $42 per hour, DOE. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Red Seal Recruiting Solutions Ltd., is looking for a CNC Machinist for Prince George, BC. We are a specialized trades and industrial management recruitment company.
Are you a CNC Machinist with the ability to program, set up, and prove out parts? Are you ready to move to a vibrant community with a low cost of living? If you like the challenge of producing both custom and production work, Precision Guide Machinery has its own products and helps companies in Canada and around the globe improve their manufacturing process. If you are CNC Machinist who is interested in a challenging role where you have to hustle but also get rewarded, please reach out to us for a confidential discussion.
Precision Guided Machinery client specializes in production, high-accuracy, CNC milling of molds, dies, and guide arms. Using high-level skills with computer aided manufacturing software, you will plan production of and create the Gcode and setups required to machine components and custom fixturing solutions. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company experiencing sustained growth. With the ability to impact change and improve productions in a modern and very well stocked shop with a company that values an excellent work-life balance, us a call at show contact info
(RED)-(SEAL), text show contact info
, or submit your resume online now!
Known as BC’s Northern Capital, Prince George is a commercial, medical, and transportation hub for BC’s northern communities. Residents enjoy affordable housing (family homes starting at $300K), incomes above provincial averages, and an extensive range of quality services and activities. Recreation opportunities are second to none; ranging from golfing, skiing, fishing, and hunting to any team sport you can think of. The City is a vibrant, active, and diverse community that has a strong cultural identity linked to the North.
Salary: $38 – $42 per hour, DOE.
• Relocation Assistance
• Health & dental benefits per group plan.
• 100% routine dental no deductible (company pays 75% of premium, employee pays 25%).
• RRSP program at 2.5% matching.
• Company bonus program, roughly 3% of yearly wage in two lump sums.
• 1-2 week closure at Christmas.
• 2 company paid staff events per year.
Education: Red Seal or BC Journeyman Machinist ticket required.
• Extensive experience on hundreds of complex machining/fitting projects.
Skills and Abilities:
• Proven leadership and maturity.
• Excellent mathematical ability.
• Expert in Gcode, CAM, and hi-speed CNC machining.
• Ability to learn, adapt, retain knowledge.
• Vision and drive.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Day to day machining and Gcode creation and set up.
• May also include machine fitting, alignment, and testing as well as electro-chemical and heat processes to alter the physical properties and final surface qualities of parts.
• Programming and operation of CNC Turning equipment, laser marking machines, and coordinate measuring systems may also be required.
To view this job and other available positions, visit our Job Board http://redsealrecruiting.com/job-seekers/job-board-list/
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers