compensation: Starting at $25/hr – Depending on experience. Wage review after a 3-month probationary period. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Red Seal Recruiting Solutions Ltd., is looking for a Junior Mechanical Engineering Technologist for Prince George, BC. We are a specialized trades and industrial management recruitment company.
Calling all Mechanical Engineers who are passionate about designing, analysing and product development! Our client, Precision Machinery, is seeking a mechanically inclined engineer to join their team to produce custom design, machining, fabrication, and installation services for their clients. They are Canada’s leading Machine Shop and Industrial Manufacturer located in Prince George, BC. This is an excellent opportunity to increase your skills and grow in the Mechanical Engineering profession, all while enjoying a great work-life balance in a vibrant community. If you have questions, give us a call at show contact info
(RED)-(SEAL), text show contact info
. To apply, submit your resume online now!
Known as BC’s Northern Capital, Prince George is a commercial, medical, and transportation hub for BC’s northern communities. Residents enjoy affordable housing, incomes above provincial averages, and an extensive range of quality services and activities. Recreation opportunities are second to none; ranging from golfing, skiing, fishing, and hunting to any team sport you can think of. The City is a vibrant, active, and diverse community that has a strong cultural identity linked to the North.
Salary: Starting at $25/hr – Depending on experience. Wage review after a 3-month probationary period.
• Health & dental benefits per group plan after the probationary period.
• RRSP program after 1 year.
Shifts: Mon-Fri, 8am-4:30pm, permanent full-time.
Education: Mechanical Engineering Technology Diploma OR Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum 2 years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer.
• Must have experience with mechanical design and 3D modelling.
• Previous experience from these industries – sawmill, mining, forestry, manufacturing.
• Experience with Siemens NX, CMM, CAM, and/or Creo Parametric with Windchill a must.
Skills and Abilities:
• Must be mechanically inclined.
• Excellent mathematical ability.
• Ability to learn, adapt, and retain knowledge.
• Drive and self-motivated.
• Ability to work within tight deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Improve upon established designs.
• Create new concepts inside of existing design constraints.
• Develop new design and product solutions.
• Other duties as required.
• Valid passport and the ability to travel to the US required.
• Technical and/or personal testing may be required.
Do you know of someone who might be a great fit for this role? Then send them our way! Red Seal Recruiting offers a $400 reward to those who refer a successful candidate. Just reach out to us with “referral” in the subject line. Terms and conditions apply. Please see our Employee Referral Program for details.
To view this job and other available positions, visit our Job Board http://redsealrecruiting.com/job-seekers/job-board-list/
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers